Electrical / Automation Supervision
Plant Supervision electrical and automation engineers deliver a wide range of skills and competencies which make us a valuable partner for electrical and Automation engineers/supervisors.
Our engineers can lead, manage, erect and test all the electrical challenges from tender to full scale operation.
Plant Supervision electrical team is very experienced in the field of electrical, control and instrumentation for cement and mining industry.
- Design of industrial electrical systems
- Programming and automation
- Erection scheduling for E&I activities
- FAT test (factory acceptance test)
- Power management systems
- Control Rooms and plant monitoring systems
- Project management
- Open box inspection
- High voltage power distribution
- Medium voltage power distribution
- Low voltage power distribution
- Medium and low voltage motors
- Frequency drives
- Earthing and lightning protection
- Lighting installation
- Cable installation
- PLC and control systems
- Staff training
We have massive experience in cement crusher, cement storage, cement transport, cement material handling, cement raw mill, cement preheater, cement kiln, cement cooler, cement horizontal mill, cement vertical mill, cement silo, cement packing plant and cement shipping.
Contact Plant Supervision now and get the best and most professional guidance when it comes to plant-supervision. Call +45 60 76 54 34, fill out the form on the contact page or send us an e-mail at email@example.com for a special offer on electrical supervision and design.